Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Future Photog














I think the constant camera in her face has rubbed off on her. She is now imitating her multi-jobbed mama. Between Bruno's, subbing and snapping photos, she and I don't know if I am coming or going. Perhaps this is why she screams bloody murder when I try to put her for a nap. " M O M M Y!!!!!!!!!!" Ava will ask me, "Where you go today mommy?" "Are you teacher? Do you go to Bruno's? Do you go to paper?" Ava calls the Indiana Gazette, "the paper." If I have just gotten off a shift at Bruno's, she likes to wear my apron and take my food order. She says, "What you like mommy? Anything else?" And then she makes up some price, hands me a piece of paper and says, "Have a nice day!" On days, which are most, that I spend taking her photograph, she gets her own Fisher Price camera and imitates me. "Say cheese mommy!" It is so cute. Perhaps I have a budding photographer on my hands or a model (according to Baby Center she will be 5 feet 11 inches at age 18) or a future Bruno's employee.

No comments: